Friday 5 August 2011

8th? no! It's 7th.

"Pak Sulap minggat bersama Eeyore. Awak siap berangkat ke Singapore."

retweeted by:
@handokolsh: For the 8th of your life? Wkwk

FOR THE 8TH TIMES?
noooo! it's the 7th times.

wow. i just realized that i have been visiting "you" for that often of time. 8th? no. it's 7th. yeah. it's often enough, right? hm. hey, why do "you" seem such like an 'addictive' place that i will excitedly visit with my pleisure?
so, who are "you"?
I am Singapore.
Dear Diary,

Guest:       1 person      
                  Ms Yoan, Natalia
Departure:   Jakarta (CGK) 
                  QZ 7790
Destination: Singapore (SIN)
                  QZ 7791

The latest vehicle which oftenly drop me off to "you".
 


The comfort zone where always let me stay overnight with my sister 


"How long will you stay?" 
"August 4th - 20th, 2011. Mm.. For about 17 days."

                 "With whom?"
"With my lovely Sister ♥ "

Yeay! I will spend my 17 days here with my biggest sister .

Not only enjoying my holiday time, but also fulfiling with the worthwhile activities.

Be productive! Be voluminous! 

Night view of Singapore
"...... comfortable. safe. and also convenient. "
"..... walking. hunting. exploring. alone.  independence." 

No comments:

Post a Comment